Sunday, May 19, 2013

Intro


Hey all!

I really hope the rest of the posts are easier to write, I've tried to write this first one 5 times and none of them have been postable. 

I leave to join Ben, Jory, and Kyanos on Tuesday! I'm not packed and haven't stated finding the boat parts yet, but there's a West Marine in Reno somewhere...

My reason for being unprepared is a good one: my friend Maggie is moving to Colorado tomorrow morning and I've been helping her pack. More keeping her company than actual helping/packing, but someone has to pick the music. 

Stay tuned! This summer is sure to be full of adventures, starting with finding everything Kyanos needs and then finding Kyanos herself. 

3 comments:

  1. Fair seas and following winds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and stay safe sista! So jealous!! love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying today and she made it to Papeete.

    ReplyDelete